Thursday, September 16, 2010

Need some mojo

Ok, I was feeling pretty good about myself when I posted my last blog.  I was all: "I can totally do this!" then the week bogged me down and lost my mojo this week.  Grr, I can't stand when these things happen!  The enemy is messin' with me into thinking I'm fine the way I am....uh, no I'm not, I literally have to lose half of myself, lol!  I prayed that God will break this crazy bond I'm in!  Paul was soo right in his 1st letter to the Thessalonians.  Pray without ceasing (1Thess. 5:17).  During my initial 47lb weight loss, that's all I did...everywhere I went, with anything that I was doing, I did for God and His glory.  I think I got too comfortable.  I "ceased" the continual prayer.  Sure, I did before bed and when I got up in the morning, but not continually.  So, in the same way that I decided to follow Christ, the same way I decide today to pray without ceasing. :-)

I joined a great website that keeps track of my food intake and exercise.  I was part of one before http://www.fatsecret.com/, but I joined this one because I find it easier to navigate and use.  It's called http://www.myfitnesspal.com/.  Both sites are free and of great use.  I love FatSecret because of the community on there.  There are plenty of success stories on there and they have a lot to share.  So, I joined myfitnesspal to just enter my food and exercise and I'll stay on FatSecret for the uplifting community.  Myfitnesspal also has an awesome ticker that I can put on my blog.  So I did!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


Isn't it purdy? lol Looking forward to showing the lost LBs. :-)

Ok family, I'm out for now.  Have a great day! :-)

*Try to find God in your surroundings.  In any tree or cloud or flower or in a loved one's spirit.  Enjoy it, it's a beautiful gift.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love how inspirational your posts are. Your little weight tracker thingy is so cutesie. So, in my goofiest voice, but trying to be stern--"KEEP GOING GIRL--you've gotten so far already--keep it going." Hey, don't be so hard on yourself when you slack for one weekend or a few days--remember this is a lifetime commitment so a few days don't matter when you think about it like that. I'm cheering for you lady. I can give you wake up calls if you like for you to go to the gym. Lemme me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I just just gave you a blog award simply because I think your lovely. Come get it!

    ReplyDelete